- Built-in Screen-EST Mode has visible/audible alarms for rapid decision-making
- Ambient drift compensation ensures accurate measurement regardless of environmental conditions
- Works with FLIR Screen-EST Desktop* software for full-featured, automatic screening
- Up to 4 hours of battery operation, or use external power
- Integrated tripod mount for when hands-free use is needed
- Bright touchscreen display and pre-programmed buttons streamline initial set-up
The FLIR E95 has the sensitivity
and resolution you need to diagnose electrical faults, find hidden deficiencies, and keep your workplace running smoothly. This thermal imaging camera offers high- performance features, such as laser-assisted autofocus and on-screen area measurement,
plus 161,472 (464 x 348) points of temperature measurement and wide temperature ranges, up to 1500°C. The E95 has a superior spot-size ratio and is sensitive enough to detect minute temperature differences.
WIDE TEMPERATURE RANGES
E95 offers temperature ranges up to 1500°C (2732°F), for steel mills and other applications that require accurate high temperature measurement.
INTELLIGENT AUTOCAL™ OPTICS
FLIR engineered all new lenses for the E95 that you can auto-calibrate to your camera and share between cameras.
Customizable work folders, a built-in mic for voice annotation, and report generation features all help the E95 streamline your workday